- Rafael Landívar University, 2000, Attorney at Law and Notary Public;
- Salamanca University, 2003, Commercial Law degree;
- San Carlos de Guatemala University, 2008, Mastery in Intellectual Property Law;World Intellectual Property Organization/Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency,
- 2011, Degree on Copyright and Related Rights in the Global Economy.
Attorney at law at BK CONSULTING, consultant and legal representative of National and Foreign Enterprises trademarks, patents, oil & mining,pharmaceutical, construction, real state, high-tech, agriculture-,2000-present time ; Consultant for the Presidency of the Government of Guatemala, Consultant for the Guatemala Immigration Office, International Consultant for Expat Wisdom.
Intellectual Property Law Assistant Professor at Rafael Landívar University, Law School, 2009-present time.
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce
Intellectual Property Law, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Banking Law, Real Estate Law; Notarial Law, General Practice.